Certificate in Ministry
The Certificate in Ministry program provides basic biblical knowledge to those desiring laypersons who are actively involved in ministerial vocations.
- Applicants must be born again, committed Christians, passionate for the study of the Word of God with an intention to be effective in their sphere of ministry.
- Applicants must hold a pass in their matriculation or grade ten.
- Applicants with proficiency in English can enroll irrespective of age, race, gender or status.
- Applicants must own a computer with a good configuration and a stable internet connection.
Mode of Study
The Certificate in Ministry is offered in a term based system. There are three terms and the duration of each term is four months. Course content is delivered through recorded lectures and other study aids.
Period of Study
The Certificate in Ministry is a One year program. The year is divided in to three terms of four months each. The students are expected to complete their subject within this period. Extension can be allowed only on payment of an extension fee.
List of subjects, term wise distribution and duration are as follows;
|1.||Understanding the Old Testament||First Term||4||2 months||100|
|2.||Understanding the New Testament||4||2 months||100|
|3.||Principles of Interpreting the Bible||Second Term||2||1 months||50|
|4.||Introduction to Christian Doctrines||4||2 months||100|
|5.||Introduction to Preaching of the Bible||2||1 months||50|
|6.||Introduction to Missions||Third Term||2||1 months||50|
|7.||Introduction to Christian Counselling||2||1 months||50|
|8.||Introduction to Christian Ministry (any five)
The Certificate in Ministry is worth 25 credits. It incorporates eight (8) subjects.
- 1. Fill in the application online.
- 2. Pay the Fees through Credit/Debit Card
|International Students US & Canada
**The Centre for Online Theological Studies (COTS) reserves the right to revise the fee structure in accordance with the escalation of the operating cost of the program.
Students must fulfill the requirements as per the demands of the academic council of the IPCTSK. Successful completion of the credits, character formation, spiritual development, and ministry commitment will be assessed. The student must earn 25 credits by completing modules.